The American Apparel & Footwear Association, today announced ten new members to serve on its Board of Directors. “AAFA’s board members play a critical role in setting the direction of the Association,” said AAFA President and CEO Juanita D. Duggan. “In the coming year, our board will be involved in key issues such as our strategic planning, membership, policy, and efforts to elevate the AAFA brand.”
The new board members include six elected members, elected to serve a three-year term, and four appointed members, assigned to fill unexpired terms. New board members were announced at the March 18, Spring Board meeting, and include:- Robert B. Campbell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BBC International
- Leslie Gallin, President, FN PLATFORM / ADVANSTAR
- Paul Grangaard, President and CEO, Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation
- Jeff Howald, Chief Financial Officer, Camuto Group
- Karen Kyllo, Ph.D, Deputy VP Global Softlines, SGS Consumer Testing
- David J. Miller, Chief Executive Officer, Minnetonka Moccasin Company, Inc.
- Lisa Bate, Chief Executive, Americas, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products
- J. Michael Binnie, President, Dickies North America, Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company
- Mike Faircloth, President, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Hanesbrands, Inc.
- Ed Manburg, CFO, Byer California
“Serving on the board requires a commitment of personal time, and I would like to thank the board members who are stepping down for their contributions,” Duggan added.
Officers of the board remain unchanged, with each re-appointed to serve an additional year to aid with the transition period for new AAFA President & CEO Juanita D. Duggan, who started her post in July 2014.